Dr. Maher Yehia « back
- Completed his DVM at Budapest veterinary school in 2008
- Previous assistant and then clinician at “Terrassons la Villedieu » veterinary clinic in France (2004-2009)
- Obtained an Equine dentistry diploma in 2010 in Chantilly, France
- Completed several post-graduate courses including small animal ophthalmology, small animal dermatology, and internal medicine.
- Currently completing the internal medicine CEAV in Toulouse, France
- Actually FEI veterinarian of the Lebanese Equestrian Sports Federation and head veterinarian at Beirut Pet Hospital