Dr. Daria Saade « back
- Completed her DVM and MSc degrees at the Lebanese University with excellence as the major of the class.
- Completed a national diploma of small animal medicine and surgery rotational internship at ENVL (Vetagro sup), Lyon – France
- Previous clinical assistant in small animal internal medicine and intensive care department at CHUVA – ENVA, Paris – France.
- Participated as a speaker in several national and international congresses, conferences and seminars (AFVAC, GEMI, ECVIM...)
- Did several publications in small animal internal medicine (JSAP, Vet Records…)
- Participated in several clinical studies in small animal internal medicine and critical care.
- Currently working as marketing manager for veterinary line in the Middle East, Gulf and Africa at Karl Storz – Endoskope, the international leading company in endoscopy where she is responsible of educating the veterinarians of the region about the different endoscopic applications in small, large and exotic animals.
- Currently practicing as an itinerant specialized veterinarian in Lebanon performing specialized internal medicine consultation, intensive care, interventional medicine and medical imaging.